Blac Chyna wasn’t playing games when she moved to get a restraining order against Rob Kardashian. Less than a week after Rob went on his rant against Chyna and posted nude photos of her, she has been granted a restraining order.
Follow Boom 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @Boom945DFW
On Monday, Chyna left court with her lawyers Lisa Bloom and Walter Mosley in a celebratory mood. According to the restraining order, Rob is now barred from any further cyberbullying of Chyna. He is not allowed to post photos or videos of her or make any personal comments about her.
Rob did not attend the court preceding, although his attorney Robert Shapiro was there. Shapiro is most famous for being the defense lawyer during O.J. Simpson’s murder trial. Shapiro did not contest the restraining order. He followed his clients wishes and said Rob was only interested in doing what’s best for his daughter Dream. You can watch the press conference below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hopefully, this means the drama is finally dying down… but we doubt it.
BFF Style: Every Time Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Perfected Each Other’s Fly
1. All white everything.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Boss b*tches.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Slayyy, queens.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Muva and Chyna complement each other’s fly.Source:Splash 4 of 11
5. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose definitely know how to have a good time, and look good while doing so.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. MILF status.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. The BFFs experienced their glo’ up together.Source:Splash 7 of 11
8. That moment when you’re texting your BFF and she’s standing right next to you. #CasualCool.Source:Splash 8 of 11
9. This is how the best friends keep their bods in tip-top shape.Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose took a trip to Cannes and attended a yacht party…Source:Splash 10 of 11
11. And of course they both got the BFF memo to be in full-on glam mode.Source:Splash 11 of 11