Follow Boom 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @Boom945DFW
Rapper Remy Ma wants to start a fund to help women who want kids but can’t afford health care. Remy opened up about her ectopic pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage. Her doctor told her that, she wouldn’t be able to have any more children naturally because her fallopian tubes were damaged.
In an interview, Remy said she felt embarrassed, ashamed, and less than a woman because of her issues. But her doctor assured her it could be fixed and she never thought twice about the finances. Many women face this issue but don’t have the finances to take care of the issue. That’s why she wants to start a fund to help women who don’t have the money to fix their issues to get pregnant but long to have children.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Celebs Living It Up On The Gram! The Essence Festival Edition
1. Black Women Unite!1 of 14
2. Neicy Nash and Tracee Ellis RossSource:Instagram 2 of 14
3. Tamron Hall And Her Power SquadSource:Instagram 3 of 14
4. Mama Tina Shutting It Down!Source:Instagram 4 of 14
5. John Legend Giving It His AllSource:Instagram 5 of 14
6. Say Cheese!Source:Instagram 6 of 14
7. Hail To Halle!Source:Instagram 7 of 14
8. Peace And BlessingsSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9. Vintage Black HollywoodSource:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Girls (And Boys) TripSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. Striking A PoseSource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. Flower Power!Source:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Take A SipSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Clowing With Your BFFSource:Instagram 14 of 14
Cindi B. @cindibdfw