Celebrate National Men’s Health Week, June 12 – June 17th. Let take time to encourage the man in our life to make their health a priority. Here are some tips men can take to improve their health.
- Get between 7-9 hours of sleep
- Quit smoking and avoid secondhand smoke
- Move more, get at least 2 hours of moderate aerobic activity every week
- Eat healthy by eating a variety of fruits and vegetables daily
- Reduce stress
- Know your body, pay attention to the signs and symptoms. If you are having any signs or symptoms see your doctor. DON’T WAIT!
For information on our tips for improving your health: click here