This is why I don’t eat out…
Follow Boom 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @Boom945DFW
Reportedly a man, named Martin Galindo, died from eating nachos at a local gas station in California.
He contracted a rare disease called Botulism from eating the nachos. How weird is that?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Another woman, named Lavinia Kelly, who also ate the nachos, has been having extreme health issues ever since.
Source: FOX13 Memphis
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Eight Awesome Photos Of Kimye’s Adorable Family
1. Kim x North x Saint x Kanye.
1 of 8
2. Hollywood’s new royal family.
2 of 8
3. Picture Perfect.
3 of 8
4. Family Goals.
4 of 8
5. Kim is obsessed with her baby boy Saint West — a.k.a. Kanye’s mini me.
5 of 8
6. When dad’s away, mom holds down the squad.
6 of 8
7. Kimye’s relationship lasted an entire Obama term. Who would’ve thought?
7 of 8
8. Family Fun.
8 of 8