Follow Boom 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @Boom945DFW
A judge has thrown out the lawsuit against Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Death Row Records. Two L.A. rappers were suing for the song “Ain’t No Fun”. The guys are claiming they create the original hook in the song “Ain’t No Fun If The Homies Can’t Have None”, and were never paid for it. And the 3 year period should be reset every time the song was played. Yea, the judge was not buying it and dismissed the lawsuit. The guys were 24 years to late.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
DFW Music Festival 2017 Artists: Scarface, Bun B, 112, Mike Jones, K-Ci & Jojo, and NEXT [Gallery]
1. 112Source:courtesy of 112 1 of 6
2. Mike JonesSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. NextSource:Ed Lover Show 3 of 6
4. Bun BSource:Discovery Green 4 of 6
5. ScarfaceSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. K-Ci & JoJoSource:Getty 6 of 6
Cindi B @cindibdfw