Follow Boom 94.5 On Twitter:
is setting the record straight about an angry comment aimed at her estranged ex-husband Mary J. Blige that was sent out from her Twitter account. Kendu Isaacs
“F–k Kendu Isaacs,” read the tweet that has since been deleted. “I f-ckin hate him and his whole family. I unfollowed him on IG & all of my fans need 2.”
To clear the air, the
real Mary J. followed up to confirm she’d been hacked and that her priority to making her marriage to Isaacs a done deal ASAP.
The quickly-deleted tweet comes in the middle of the couple’s ongoing legal battle over their pending
divorce, following 13 years of marriage. The singer says her soon to be ex is requesting over $100,000 per month in spousal support to cover expenses like clothing, a personal trainer and chef and child support for his children from a previous marriage.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Strength of a Woman album will delve into her current journey with heartbreak and a newfound freedom, and will also include features from , Kanye West , Missy Elliott , and DJ Khaled , The album is due April 28th. Quavo
SOURCE: Rap-Up | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Mary J. Blige’s 22 Most Classic Looks Over The Years (PHOTOS)
22 photos Launch gallery
1. A classic Mary J. Blige look.
1 of 22
2. Pink fur and silver metallic, Mary definitely took her share of fashion dares.
2 of 22
3. Mary might’ve had many changes over the years, but the blonde hair and dark sunglasses always remained constant.
3 of 22
4. Mary rocks beautiful honey blonde curls.
4 of 22
5. Mary accepting a VIBE award.
5 of 22
6. She’s gorgeous in gold.
6 of 22
7. Denim and leather chaps, get ’em Mary.
7 of 22
8. Even with her hair tied, chillin’ with no make up on, Mary pulls it off.
8 of 22
9. Mary looks flawless in a red leather vest.
9 of 22
10. Leather and fur, two of Mary’s favorites.
10 of 22
11. Whoa, MJB is fiery in her red hair and a matching red leather ensemble.
11 of 22
12. The Queen of Hip Hop/Soul right before she sang the National Anthem on Thanksgiving at the Oakland Raiders vs. Dallas Cowboys in 2013.
12 of 22
13. The bold red lip was a nice pop of color to her otherwise all nude ensemble.
13 of 22
14. Mary J. and her hubby Kendu Isaacs pose on the red carpet.
14 of 22
15. All black everything with a dash of Hermes, Mary’s doing what she does best: singing
15 of 22
16. Fresh faced, Mary is naturally a beauty.
16 of 22
17. Ooo kill ’em! The “No More Drama” singer gets seductive in an all black body hugging number accented with sexy slits.
17 of 22
18. Such cute leather gloves.
18 of 22
19. Mary had some dope accessories, peep the fly hat.
19 of 22
20. Pink is such a great color for her.
20 of 22
21. MJB shows some cleavage in a laced up denim top.
21 of 22
22. Mary shows off some leg, nice thigh tattoo.
22 of 22